About Felix Homes:
Felix (https://howdyfelix.com/) is reinventing the home-selling process by providing homeowners with the certainty of a guaranteed sale, an upfront cash payment to help with everyday expenses and an incentive structure that gets them the highest price.
Responsibilities for a Felix Broker:
- Hold an active Tennessee real estate broker's license.
- Help develop and implement launch strategy for Nashville market.
- Be the first point of contact between customers (sellers & buyers) and Felix, leveraging phone, text and email communication.
- Contact all of our inbound leads that request a home valuation.
- Educate homeowners on the Felix sale process.
- Work as part of a team that owns performance across the end-to-end funnel (acquisition to sale) of specific homes.
- Gather and share customer insights to help our product and marketing teams deliver a better customer experience.
- Be comfortable working in the ambiguity and shifting priorities that come with an early stage startup.
- Tennessee real estate broker's license.
- 2+ years of real estate sales experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and adept problem solver.
- Hard worker and advocate for a better consumer experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Equity compensation so that you'll own a part Felix.
- Unlimited vacation days.
- Ability to run the Nashville market as your own business.
- Be part of a successful, enthusiastic and inspiring team in a fast-growing start-up.
- Jump into a job role with increasing responsibilities, where your actions have a direct impact on the company’s performance.
- Receive an attractive remuneration package.